Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
Here's the exciting bit…a day includes
You will play a key role in Superdrug and Savers as part of the Procurement Team developing in-depth knowledge of goods-not-for-resale (GNFR) processes and the GNFR procurement function.
You will be responsible for supporting the Procurement and Legal teams to manage contracts administration and the contracts database. Working with business stakeholders, the Legal department and Group Functions, you will ensure that commercial deals reached with suppliers are reflected in timely contracts and supported by transparent appraisals of current supplier performance and new supplier selection process.
You will administratively support the Procurement team to achieve category objectives through liaising with stakeholders and the accurate, effective and efficient administration of contracts, suppliers, trackers and the contracts database. You will provide tender documentation and support with analysis on an ad-hoc basis.
Establishing the GNFR function
· Support the Senior Procurement Manager and buyers in establishing best practice, leading by example and training/supporting contract owners across the business.
· Setting up, and maintaining, a suite of templates to support the tender, quotation, contract management and IC processes
· Enhancing and developing the functionality and interfaces of the contract database, IC outcome trackers, and project planner.
· Bring your procurement knowledge to enhance the commercial agreements within SD and Savers, delivering cost savings and efficiencies.
· Follow and support the roll-out of best practice guides for GNFR procurement across Superdrug and Savers
· Supporting the development of the function communications plan, taking ownership for a number of initiatives each year as well as the ongoing provision of the procurement pages on the internal intranet.
On-going support to the business
· Support different departments across the business in setting up and running tenders and quotation processes and category/supplier management. Manage tender openings as required by the buyers
· Working with stakeholders across the business, including the exec, to provide reports on GNFR spend and contract status
· Provide adhoc analysis and reports to the procurement buyers and exec on request
· Facilitate and administrate the fortnightly UK Investment Committee (IC) - managing agenda, timings, the timely upload and circulation of documents, outcome documentation, tracking and notification. Preparing a monthly update on the progress of contract management, tender projects, approvals and savings
· Record and share information to ensure an accurate UK contract database and feed into the visibility of upcoming contract expiry dates, break options and potential savings opportunities
· Work with the Legal department to ensure that final contracts accurately reflect the commercial terms approved by the IC in the UK and HK
· Manage the contract signing process, ensuring all contracts get signed, filed and recorded on the contracts log according to policy guidelines
· Analysis and follow up with departments, exec and procurement partners where the spend reports show missing/lapsed/new contracts concerns to get agreements in place, or agreed as an exception, to achieve 90% contract compliance
· Ad-hoc analysis of GNFR spend when required
· To support the bigger Finance team in improving their business partnering skills in respect of GNFR spend
· To support the bigger Finance team in forecasting and budgeting within the GNFR framework
Project management experience
Strong communication and time management skills
Attention to detail
Resilient under pressure
Strong attention to detail
CIPS qualified or working towards it
Here's what's in it for you
33 days holiday rising to 38 days with length of service (inclusive of bank holidays)
Being part of more! We are part of a group who work closely with Savers, The Perfume Shop and Three UK.
We are part of A.S. Watson Group, the world's largest
international health and beauty retailer with over 15,700 stores in 25 markets!
2 staff discount codes for yourself and a family member or friend
30% discount on Superdrug Own Brand Products both in store and online
Working in a stylish, modern and collaborative office close to East Croydon Station
Company pension matching and bonus
Unrivalled Learning and Development programmes
Come and be part of something special.
Hours: 37.5 | 9.00am - 5.30pm
For information on how we manage and store your data please go to https://www.superdrug.jobs/privacy-policy/
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply