Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
Here's the exciting bit…a day includes
critical and exciting role is an integral part of the IT People Systems team that delivers
the products, solutions and operations which form the end to end People
capabilities (Onboarding, Training, Talent Management, Core HR & Payroll),
and support the People function’s vision for Self Service HR & Paperless
Working as part of this UK based team you will provide functional analysis and support across all HR Systems, with special focus on Oracle Human Capital Management (HCM) R12 and Cornerstone. You will support the needs of HR, Payroll, and Finance users in our UK A.S. Watson businesses (Superdrug, Savers, and The Perfume Shop).
As a recognised expert in Oracle HCM and Cornerstone you will provide both support and change capabilities including; regular testing and planning for Tax Year End, incident ticket support & triage, functional system design recommendations & functional support to key users / product owners.
Whilst this is primarily a functional role, we will expect the incumbent to have a strong analytical and technical capability, and ultimately to be able to provide a degree of basic technical support if additional cover is needed. Vice versa, the role holder will be expected to also cross train technical resources to cover basic functional work.
- Provide Oracle HCM and Cornerstone Functional support to AS Watson users throughout the UK.
- Provide IT functional support and developments related to Oracle HCM and Cornerstone in the areas of:
- The incumbent will be accountable for the compete scope of the role, however they will have a Junior Functional Support Analyst working under them. The Functional Support Analyst must work to distribute both Oracle HCM and Cornerstone activities effectively to ensure delivery and continuity of services.
- To be a member of the UK eBis Support Team, providing cover Monday to Friday 8:00am – 5:30pm, and also out of hours as per rota.
- Provide advice and guidance on the efficient use and configuration of Oracle HCM and Cornerstone
- Test software patches, new releases and upgrades. Able to lead and support our users in this testing.
- Provide support to Oracle HCM reports and processes, using tools such as Splash BI, or other reporting tools.
- Able to design, write, implement, and support current and new BI reports.
- Develop, test, and implement small functionality changes across Oracle HCM and Cornerstone, and in the case of Cornerstone, following Regional Standards
- Test and implement legislative and fiscal changes. Ensure all statutory and contractual obligations are met.
- Be able to design, develop, and support Oracle Fast Formula changes
- Ensure any changes to the company hierarchy are made effectively and within agreed timescales
- Ensure all HR and Payroll users are trained to an acceptable level.
- Keep up to date with functionality, developments and product release of both Oracle and Cornerstone.
- Ensure Cornerstone product functionality updates are reviewed, built into an A.S. Watson plan, tested and integrated.
- Work with project teams on future upgrades and implementations of Oracle HCM and Cornerstone.
- To advise/guide on security setup within Oracle HCM and Cornerstone.
- Experience of Oracle Human Capital Management/Oracle HRMS is preferable.
- Experience of Oracle Human Capital Management in a support role.
- Good working knowledge of Oracle HCM functionality and key business processes, including Self-Service HR (Manager and Employee) and Interfaces.
- Good working knowledge of the Cornerstone HR platform with focus on Learning, Onboarding and Performance Management.
- Previous experience of working in or with HR or Payroll departments.
- An outstanding team player, this is a small yet vital team.
- Excellent knowledge of System Administration.
- Good experience of BI Reporting.
- Good SQL experience to include ability to read and write good queries.
- Good knowledge of Oracle HCM database and schemas.
- Good knowledge of Elements and Links, Fast Formulas, Work Structures, Security Profiles, KFF/DFF, Self Service Personalisation, Oracle Workflows.
- Able to design, develop, and support Fast Formulas.
Here's what's in it for you
- 33 days holiday rising to 38 days with length of service (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Being part of more! We are part of a group who work closely with Savers, The Perfume Shop and Three UK.
- We are part of A.S. Watson Group, the world's largest international health and beauty retailer with over 15,700 stores in 25 markets!
- 2 staff discount codes for yourself and a family member or friend
- 30% discount on Superdrug Own Brand Products both in store and online
- You will be working in a stylish, modern and collaborative office close to East Croydon Station
- Company pension matching and bonus
- Unrivalled Learning and Development programmes
Come and be part of something special.
Hours: 37.5 | 9.00am - 5.30pm
Hybrid working is a option
For information on how we manage and store your data please go to https://www.superdrug.jobs/privacy-policy/
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply