Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
Here's the exciting bit…a day includes
To maximise online sales growth through category development, promotional performance and initiatives to drive conversion and ATV. You’ll own and manage a category area for Superdrug.com, working with Buying on trading plans and product launches, as well as forecasting, merchandising and building collaborative relationships with other business functions. You’ll use available data sources to analyse and understand category performance and onsite customer behaviour, in order to optimize performance.
· Managing event planning and the promotional calendar, ensuring that products are presented in the most effective way, with clear CTA’s
· Monitoring and sharing competitor analysis / online sector insight with wider business
· Ongoing analysis of promotional mechanics, product positioning, messaging and customer engagement, in order to optimise the experience
· Coaching and developing your team
· Working closely with Buying and suppliers to deliver sales targets for your categories / brands
· Attending key supplier meetings to advise on digital opportunities
· Working with Finance on forecasting and budgeting
· Responsibility for the overall performance of your category area, identifying opportunities through data analysis, optimization, merchandising and promotion
· Daily collaboration with depts across Superdrug, including eCommerce, IT, Buying, Marketing & Finance
This job is a good fit for you if:
· You have a collaborative mindset and can build effective relationships across a business
· You have experience of online trading & category management
· You have excellent communication and influencing skills
· You have a customer first approach
What you’ll need:
· To have worked in a fast-paced retail environment
· Able to confidently present at all levels
· To be commercially astute & comfortable interpreting complex data
· Excellent stakeholder management skills
· Supplier management experience
· Highly organised + attention to detail
· To be adaptable and flexible in approach
· Knowledge of Google Analytics
Here's what's in it for you
33 days holiday rising to 38 days with length of service (inclusive of bank holidays)
Being part of more! We are part of a group who work closely with Savers, The Perfume Shop and Three UK.We are part of A.S. Watson Group, the world's largest international health and beauty retailer with over 15,700 stores in 25 markets!
2 staff discount codes for yourself and a family member or
30% discount on Superdrug Own Brand Products both in store and online
Working in a stylish, modern and collaborative office close to East Croydon Station
Company pension matching and bonus
Unrivalled Learning and Development programmes
Come and be part of something special.
Hours: 37.5 | 9.00am - 5.30pm
Location: East Croydon
For information on how we manage and store your data please go to https://www.superdrug.jobs/privacy-policy/
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply