Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
Here's the exciting bit…a day includes
This is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract
APPLICATION DEADLINE Thursday 23rd December 2021 5.30pm
• To support the buying team in making appropriate decisions to maximise sales, margin and income, whilst minimising stock risk.
• To own the new store segmentation process and embed this into the category strategies
• To own the overall category range review process.
• To manage category ranging ensuring the best use of space across all market groups.
• To manage category stock and intake in conjunction with supply chain to ensure that sales are maximised within stock targets.
• To manage SMS and Deranged stock in conjunction with the buyers, to hit targets
• To manage a team of merchandisers.
What you’ll need to succeed
• Experience in a similar role in a retail environment
• Experienced people manager
• Attention to detail but aware of the bigger picture
• Numerate and Analytical
• Proactive – Using analytical skills to seek solutions
• Aptitude to challenge the status quo and figures
• Team focussed/ Able to work collaboratively with other departments
• Systems focused
Key Performance Indicators
• Category and market group sales, % margin, cash margin
• Category stock holding in line with budgets
• On time delivery of category range reviews and segmentation
• Category availability
• Reduction of slow moving, deranged and discontinued stock in line with company targets
• Monitoring promotional performance vs. forecast
• Supplier Income (ORD tracking)
• Team management
• Microsoft Office – all packages, particularly Excel
• Intactix Space Planning Software
Here’s what’s in it for you
33 days holiday rising to 38 days with length of service (inclusive of bank holidays)
Being part of more! We are part of a group who work closely with Savers, The Perfume Shop and Three UK.
We are part of A.S. Watson Group, the world's largest international health and beauty retailer with over 15,700 stores in 25 markets!
2 staff discount codes for yourself and a family member or friend
30% discount on Superdrug Own Brand Products both in store and online
Currently we are working from home in line with government guidelines When we are able you will be working in a stylish, modern and collaborative office close to East Croydon Station
Company pension matching and bonus
Unrivalled Learning and Development programmes
Come and be part of something special.
Hours: 37.5 | 9.00am - 5.30pm
For information on how we manage and store your data please go to https://www.superdrug.jobs/privacy-policy/
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply