Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
Here's the exciting bit…a day includes
- Developing and implementing the strategy for the best choices for packaging, balancing customer, sustainability, and cost needs. With an appetite to reflect the dynamic nature of this evolving subject.
- Leading the Design development of new brands, and to evolve existing Heritage brand designs across Beauty and Health. - Ensuring consistent communication of brand values in packaging and supporting internal stakeholders in the same.
- Project Managing all Own Brand packaging artwork, working with internal and external stakeholders ensuring on time delivery to the highest quality standards.
- Making the most sustainable choices in packaging is
essential in our development as a Brand, and the most important aspect of
sustainability for our customers.
- Shaping the Own Brand strategy on the best packaging choices - Be the Own Brand packaging sustainability lead internally at Superdrug , and at group level .
- Leading the delivery of the CSR Roadmap and contributing to its ongoing development.
- Building Industry and Supplier relationships in all aspects of sustainable packaging best practice.
- Upskilling internal teams on new initiatives, and their application to range developments
- Develop and be
responsible for on time delivery of NPD projects, to agreed quality
- By initialising projects; generating ideas; assisting with supplier selection; carrying out trend analysis; reviewing range line up; achieving target cost.
- Planning project and critical path development
- Working with all internal stakeholders to ensure on time delivery to agreed specification of all projects.
- Managing the agreed print quality on all new and existing packaging .
- Building relationships with industry experts to ensure innovation and up to the minute information (e.g., legislation). - Upskilling internal stakeholders as necessary
New Product Development:
- An integral member of the Commercial team supporting and sharing innovative ideas and best practice in packaging and Design to contribute to New Product Development.
- Ensuring that Own Brand packaging design reflects the brand values and meets the design brief
- To liaise with marketing functions to ensure consistent delivery of brand message to all target customer groups
- Managing the design budget, responsible for allocation of external resource
- Managing and developing the design team, optimising resource to maximise efficiency and work priorities of the in-house design service, including artwork planning and critical path management.
Here's what's in it for you
33 days holiday rising to 38 days with length of service (inclusive of bank holidays)
Being part of more! We are part of a group who work closely with Savers, The Perfume Shop and Three UK.
We are part of A.S. Watson Group, the world's largest
international health and beauty retailer with over 15,700 stores in 25 markets!
2 staff discount codes for yourself and a family member or friend
30% discount on Superdrug Own Brand Products both in store and online
Currently we are working from home in line with government guidelines When we are able you will be working in a stylish, modern and collaborative office close to East Croydon Station
Company pension matching and bonus
Unrivalled Learning and Development programmes
Come and be part of something special.
Hours: 37.5 | 9.00am - 5.30pm
For information on how we manage and store your data please go to https://www.superdrug.jobs/privacy-policy/
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply